You Must Call The Studio To Book An Appointment (Tattoos Only, No Piercing)
DEPOSITS ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
(You Must Be 18 Years or Older To Get Tattooed at Studio 21 Tattoo Gallery.)
Hours: 12pm – 8pm Daily ( Hours May Vary for Holidays & Special Events ) Call ahead for details.
FOR TATTOO INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT EMAIL:
PLEASE CALL THE STUDIO IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE. THANKS SO MUCH!
- Must be 18 years or older with a valid ID (drivers license or passport)
- $50-$200 Deposits are required for all appointments (size of piece and length of session(s) determines the amount of deposit)
- Deposits are non-refundable and are deducted at the time of service
- Appointments must be changed by phone only. (Not through social media or email)
- Deposits are expire one year after original date of transaction
- Tourists: Please inform the person booking your appointment if you have time constraints regarding showtimes/reservations etc.
- Tattoos are first come, first serve basis if we have an artist available. We will try our best to accommodate you.
- Larger projects may require longer drawing times.
- FREE. Consultations are required for larger projects and cover ups
- Any money deposited with Studio 21 Tattoo Gallery, Inc. including deposits for services provided by Studio 21 and/or its tattoo artists, are non-refundable at the time the deposit is received. Any deposits may be transferred or apportioned at the sole discretion of Studio 21 Tattoo Gallery, Inc. Please understand a deposit is with Studio 21 Tattoo, not a specific artist. If you're artist is no longer with Studio 21 Tattoo at your scheduled appointment, your deposit remains on file for one year from the day you made the original deposit. The deposit can be used for any of our professional tattoo artists. By making a deposit you agree that you understand the deposit policy of Studio 21 Tattoo Gallery, Inc.
- Deposits are forfeited to Studio 21 Tattoo after one year if not used
- You can choose to walk in and not make an appointment secured with a deposit.
- Minimum charge for a tattoo is currently $100
- Pricing depends on location, size and detail of your project
- Larger tattoo projects that require multiple sessions may be charged two ways: 1) hourly rate currently $200/hour or 2) by the piece for the entire project, which is the artist discretion, make sure you clarify with your artist before you make your appointment
- Tattoos finished in one sitting are priced by the piece, pricing may vary per artist
6020 W. Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Studio 21 Tattoo is convenient to the “Strip”. We are 2 1/2 miles west off the “Strip” from Flamingo Rd. and Las Vegas Blvd.